Benefits of Membership
- Networking with US and African+ Entrepreneurs & Business People
- Business Briefings on Import / Export Opportunities in Africa
- Quarterly Newsletters
- Chamber Connect – Promote Your Business at Chamber meetings
- Membership Discounts for registration to all Chamber events, including summits, briefings, and meetings
- Meet with business, trade, consular, and government officials during PAAC Members-Only Briefings.
- Internship Opportunities
- Conferences and Special Events: Network with African Heads of State, ministers and high-level U.S. and African government officials.
- Working Groups: Interact with African officials and U.S. government agencies, multilateral organizations for all sectors and opportunities to join the follow up group meetings.
- Trade Missions: PAAC organizes country and sector-specific trade missions, giving the members to meet and network with senior government officials and explore opportunities with local business leaders’ in each country.
- Private Meetings: Scheduling private meetings with high-level African and U.S. government officials and corporate conglomerates
|Students/Intern $100 per year||
Under $5 million gross revenue per year or less
$5,000 / 1 year
$5-$500 million gross revenue per year
$10,000 / 1 year
more than $500 million gross revenue per year
$25,000 / 1 year