PAAC collaborates annually with EXIM bank by bringing delegates from Africa and carribeans to the yearly conference in Washington DC and PAAC also collaborates with African Union in various conferences, regarding to doing business in Africa. The women business leaders’ conference also holds annually in the US and at Addis Ababa; Ethiopia. PAAC also holds sector specific conferences; PAAC members and participants gain special access to key US and African government officials as well as leaders of corporate conglomerates in the world.
These conferences enable our members and participants the opportunities of networking and develop new business relationships and partnership on peers-by-peers basis, enabling new deals and closing pending ones. The conferences cover various sectors, regions dynamics relating to trade and investments.
Apart from the trade and investment promotion; the objectives of the conferences include among others:
- To enhance the establishment of the necessary conditions which enable the continent to play its rightful role in the global economy and in international negotiations;
- To promote sustainable development at the economic, social and cultural levels as well as the integration of African economies;
- To promote co-operation in all fields of human activity to raise the living standards of African peoples;
- To coordinate and harmonize the policies between the existing and future Regional Economic Communities for the gradual attainment of the objectives of Africa;
- To advance the development of the continent by promoting research in all fields, in particular in science and technology;