The Pan African American Internship Program
PAAC mentors young graduates and recruits them as interns. The applications for internships are available throughout the year. Interns are involved in research; collating information on African countries trade and business policies, tax issues etc.. They are very helpful in delivering are our Trade/Business Missions, Conferences, Meetings Programs, Working Group Meetings, and Doing Business in continental Africa workshops.
Interns MUST have:
• Background in Project Management
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong adaptability skills and must be a fast learner
• Advanced computer proficiency; must know Excel
• Strong research and analytical skills
• Detailed orientation, proactive and ability to multitask
• Strong interpersonal skills and very proactive
• Ability to meet deadlines and ready to travel to and fro between and within US and Africa
• Internships are open to graduate students, as well as recent graduates
Please forward a resume and a cover letter, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please state in the cover letter dates of availability and readiness to give a minimum of eight hours per month devoted to PAAC activities .Please indicate your areas of interest such as Infrastructure, Health, Marketing, Member Services, Agribusiness, etc. Applications are considered on first come first basis and Please note that all internships are unpaid.